You can find detailed contact information on our contact page.
To contact the person acting as the Data Protection Officer, please write to:
Désirée Hanssen, Lay Bare Recordings, Mirtestraat 67, 6542 MP Nijmegen, The Netherlands. Mail: email@example.com
In summary: We will never pass on your information to unauthorized third parties to use for their benefit without asking your permission. We will never sell your information to any third parties. We do not harvest or buy personal data in bulk. We will not collect data about your online activities at any other sites.
Lay Bare Recordings needs to collect some of your data in order for you to purchase our products or when you register a customer account, and the information is provided voluntarily. Lay Bare Recordings controls the use of your data and is the data processing agent for your personal information in most cases. We protect and process your personal data in accordance with the GDPR.
Read below for all details on what we will and will not do with the data you provide us.
1. The personal data that we collect:
We collect the following data from you:
• First and last name
• Email address
• Company name if needed for shipping address
• Complete billing address including street, house number, zip code, city and country
• Complete shipping address including street, house number, PO box or similar if applicable, zip code, city and country
• IP address
When you register an account with us or place an order, we are under the assumption that you have provided your own details and not those of another person. If you fill in someone else’s data, it is necessary that you have the express and voluntary consent of that person.
2. What we do – and don’t do – with your data:
We need your personal data for the following purposes:
• To process and ship orders placed by you
• To match payments made via PayPal or bank transfer to your order for processing
• To confirm your order, confirm your payment and send you an invoice (via email)
• To contact you regarding any shipment delays or problems with your order, or to inform you if a package has been damaged in transit or returned, if applicable
• To send you our opt-in newsletter if you have subscribed to it
• To provide only the data necessary (name and shipping address) to the carriers we use (PostNL,Deutsche Post, DHL) for the purpose of shipping your order to the address you have provided
Storing and keeping some of your data is required by law, and we follow all of The Netherlands statutory requirements for storing data for tax purposes. All paid invoices must be stored in paper form for seven years. All abandoned orders will be deleted after 8 weeks.
You will provide the payment processor (PayPal or bank) with your account and payment details yourself and voluntarily.
What we do not do with your data:
• We will not disclose, sell or otherwise provide your personal data to any unauthorized third parties without your express prior consent
• We will not contact you for marketing purposes via our newsletter unless you have voluntarily opted in
• We do not use any analytic service such as Google Analytics or similar
3. Who/where will process your data:
• VerticalResponse: A mass e-mailing/newsletter service based in the United States, opt-in only. Their privacy information is available at https://www.verticalresponse.com/about/policy-and-terms and https://www.deluxe.com/policy/privacy-shield
• PostNL,Deutsche Post, DHL: Shipping companies assigned to transporting orders to our customers using the shipping address provided
For all order processing purposes, our website and data is stored at a server hosted in Amsterdam, the Netherlands which is maintained by a eleven59.nl, identified by the Dutch Chamber of Commerce number 09166163. We have entered into a Data Processing Agreemend with eleven59.nl, compliant with Art. 28 Paragraph 3 of the DSGVO, which assures that both eleven59.nl and Lay Bare Recordings comply with the GDPR.
4. How long we have to keep your data:
As stated above, we are required to keep invoice copies in paper form for seven years for tax law purposes. After this period, your invoice will be irreversibly (and gleefully) destroyed.
Inactive accounts will be deleted after 6 months of inactivity.
Failed/unpaid orders will be deleted after 8 weeks.
Cancelled orders will be deleted after 2 weeks.
Paid and processed (completed) orders will be deleted after 12 months.
Any personal data gathered by us for the purpose of sending a newsletter (opt-in only) will be kept until such time that you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this newsletter.
5. You have the following rights:
You have the following rights regarding the personal data we collect:
• We don’t keep your personal data, apart from any order you have placed as described above
• You have the right to be informed at any time about your personal data saved, its origin, the recipients as well as the purpose of its being saved, and to have this data anonymized or deleted.
• To request your personal data, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Anonymization requests can be sent by clicking the link here.
• To delete your orders from our systems earlier than described above, send an email to email@example.com
• You can transfer your data to another data controller without restriction
• You can opt out of receiving our newsletter at any time
• You have the right to complain about how we have handled your personal data by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
For all requests, please make sure to use the email address that corresponds to your account or your orders!
Feel free to contact us at any time via the address found in the Legal Notice in this regard or if you should have any questions on this subject.
6. Information about server log files and cookies:
Server log files
The website provider automatically gathers and saves information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. This includes:
• Browser type / version
• Operating system used
• Referrer URL
• Host name of accessing computer
• Time of server request
It is not possible to assign this data to specific people. A consolidation of this data with other data sources is not carried out. Log files will be deleted after 30 days by default. We reserve the right to check this information after the fact if we have been made aware of unlawful use.
Most of the cookies we use are so called “session cookies”. These cookies make it possible for us to recognize your browser when you visit again.
Cookies are only stored on your computer, so you are free to delete them any time. Please refer to your browser’s documentation for instructions on how to do this. Some of your previously entered information may be lost when you delete cookies, but this will not impair the functionality of our website.
Cookies set by other third parties include YouTube or Vimeo when we have videos for our artists up on our website. These are not used by Lay Bare Recordings in any way. Please refer to their cookie policies for more information. These are located at:
Or at least they were last seen on july 12 2018.
7. General information about data security:
During the ordering process, your personal data will be transmitted over the internet, encrypted via SSL. We secure our website and other systems by means of technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, change or distribution of your data by unauthorized parties. We don’t offer our users a personal user account so we never keep your information digitally longer than our order process and its aftercare require, as described above.